posted to alt.sailing.asa
Edgar Edgar is offline

Default Abstinence?

Top posting is forced upon us by the lack of selective snipping. I get so
that I frequently click 'ignore conversation' now rather than scroll time
and again through the same lot of posts hoping that this time there might be
a golden nugget at the end of the trail.

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Edgar" wrote
Shakespeare never bothered to use his spellchecker either??? His posts
always seemed OK to me...

TOP POST!!!!!!
Edgar, shame on you. You complained about people not deleting text

and then you break the
rules yourself and top post. Go read the link I posted in the etiquette

post down there at the
bottom or at the top depending on how your news reader displays. Never

mind, I'll make it
easy for you. He

http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.5

Cheers,