posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot Lady Pilot is offline

Default Abstinence?

wrote:

Why don't you get a spell checker?

I have wondered the same thing as well...

She's not smart enough to learn how to spell, much less post on ng's.

But then again... the regulars that hang out here refer to her
style as "katy type" or whatever.

As long as they get free sex from her, they will back her.
Watch a newcomer show up and make a typo, they'll crucify them.

So I guess this is the way she prefers to input her info...

She doesn't have any choice. Feel pity for her, I do.

She is definitely a long time player in this NG

Player??? As in hooker? :-)

Different strokes for different folks... literally. (smile)

Obviously Scotty enjoys her stroking...hahaa

LP