posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Abstinence?

"Edgar" wrote ...
On the occasions when this Group gets going on a sailing thread you will
always find that Katy is one of those who contribute from personal
experience.

On the *rare* occasions....... But, there's been several sailing topics posts since I've been here.
She only ever makes catty or cutesy (at least she seems to think so) comments. And, I bet she's never
started a sailing thread. Go ahead Google it. If you find one I'll apologize.

Cheers,
Ellen