posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default Abstinence?

DSK wrote:
George is Catholic?

katy wrote:

He's a Presbyterian.

???

parents are Episcopalians (next best thing to Catholicism)

I don't know about that anymore...they were smart enough to ordain women
and to elect a woman as Archbishop...the Catholic Church won't ever get
to that point until we dump the European Popes and get an American one...

Member of the Methodist church (married into it)

Episcopalians without the candles...and no high service

DSK

sorry...I thought I read he was a prebs...maybe because of his
friendship with Billy Graham and family...I stand corrected