Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Winterizing...

Larry wrote:
"KLC Lewis" wrote in
et:

We are currently between Ice Age cycles,

Actually, if you look at the graph I referenced from a downloadable PDF
file in alt.binaries.e-book.technical someone posted Nov 28th, we're in one
of the coldest periods of Earth's history, only a couple of C warmer than
the ice age 300M years ago.

They keep manipulating the graphs to only show the NARROW picture they want
you to see, not the whole graph where the CO2 was so intense it would have
killed us all...NOT caused by man, especially AMERICANS, as is always
reported....

Larry

Let's face it,You just don't like Al Gore!! He wrote the book on
global warming right after he invented the internet so he must know his
stuff! And, like Al says, even if it ain't so, look at all the good we
get from it!!
Just pokin fun
Gordon