jps

Default Promised (by me) oil theft in progress! [Empress]

Oh, so Iraq is your one and only hot spot? I expect your reasons were
different from our administration's. It's becoming more and more clear that
Iraq was simply the weak kid on the block sitting atop the SECOND LARGEST
KNOWN OIL RESERVES IN THE WORLD.

Golly, I wonder if that played into their strategy. Every other excuse
seems to have run aground.

"Robert" wrote in message
"I" don't have a list, so it's a cheap shot.
Empress Otku wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:29:19 -0400, "Robert"
wrote:

cheap shot..............

Maybe, maybe not. Speaking of predictions, I predicted we'd be going
to Africa next.

Liberia really looks like a messy place.

~Empress

"`Tu'n me loose, fo' I kick de natal stuffin' outen you,' sez Brer
Rabbit, sezee, but de Tar-Baby, she ain't sayin' nuthin' "
~Empress