posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Abstinence?

Yeah, but she spelled it right.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Seahag wrote:
wrote:

Why don't you get a spell checker?

I have wondered the same thing as well...

But then again... the regulars that hang out here refer to her
style as "katy type" or whatever.

So I guess this is the way she prefers to input her info...

She is definitely a long time player in this NG and I respect her
stature as such... and what she has contributed and continues
to do so.

Different strokes for different folks... literally. (smile)

I don't have a spell checker either. I consider it a challenge to get
the words right on my own. If something looks grotesquely wrong I'll
'go look it up' on Google. Sometimes it's the content and **** the
spelling.

Segah

You said a naughty word..shame on you...