posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default Abstinence?

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
wrote

She is definitely a long time player in this NG and I respect her
stature as such... and what she has contributed and continues
to do so.

Are you saying she's older than dirt? I agree. What she contributes is making us women marginalized....
She never says a word about sailing.

Cheers,
Ellen

I am 54 years old. In my family that means I ahve lived only
approcimately half my life. Wjat would you like to know about sailing
that hasn't already been said here? Want to hear how shallow the Neuse
Tiver is and how we have to keep a constant watch on the depth gaige to
make sure we don't go aground? Or how about that there's a parade of
lights thingy that Hatteras sponsors that everyone decorates their boats
for? Or that my boat is, and always has been, better than yours.