posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag Seahag is offline

Default Abstinence?

wrote:

Why don't you get a spell checker?

I have wondered the same thing as well...

But then again... the regulars that hang out here refer
to her
style as "katy type" or whatever.

So I guess this is the way she prefers to input her
info...

She is definitely a long time player in this NG and I
respect her
stature as such... and what she has contributed and
continues
to do so.

Different strokes for different folks... literally.
(smile)

I don't have a spell checker either. I consider it a
challenge to get the words right on my own. If something
looks grotesquely wrong I'll 'go look it up' on Google.
Sometimes it's the content and **** the spelling.

Segah