Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Winterizing...

I suggest you take a look at some of the more conservative sea level rise
estimates and sit down with a chart of your beloved cruising areas and
ponder what they will look like.

I meet a lot of physical oceanographers and other such people in my line of
work. Believe me, they aren't talking about this stuff because it helps
them get grants. Quite the opposite. The idiot who couldn't find oil in
Texas but thought he could rebuild a society he knows nothing about with a
handful (relatively) of soldiers tried to get it set up that you couldn't
get funding if you talked about global warming. They persisted because they
are scientists. About the only ones who don't believe it now are those who
think it can't get warm because it is flat (which is why NASA had to fake
the moon landing).

Larry wrote:
"This Afternoon: A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with
a high near 78. South wind around 11 mph."

Winterizing? You've got to be kidding!

Global Warming.....Is there a downside?

--
-- Roger Long