posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default OT / My pet peeve *fatties*

DSK wrote:
Frank Boettcher wrote:

Sure it does, they are making a choice between Budweiser, Miller,
Coors, Sam Adams, etc... The advertising doesn't necessarily make them
buy or consume more beer.

I don't think we're speaking the same language here. Are you saying that
that, for example, mouthwash advertising oesn't make people paranoid
about bad breath? Car ads don't glorify fast driving (and roads with no
traffic)? Perhaps I should ask you to explain what effect you think
advertising *does* have.

DSK

Wellm I can tell you one thing..I am NOT diving off a balciny just so I
don't get white stuff from antiperspirant on my dress!