Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default Hey Chuck...

JimH wrote:
"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ups.com...
JohnH wrote:

JimH is trying hard to get that 'asshole of the group' nomination.

Actually not. He's a decent enough guy- in his own way.

snip

The rest of your rant is a bunch of bs.

I do not dislike you Chuck nor do I normally have a problem with
you.......except when you start telling people what can and cannot be posted
here.....and when you break *your own* rules....the old "do as I say but not
as I do".

If bringing that to your attention and calling you by your self imposed
title of Sheriff is name calling then I am guilty as charged.

What you won't read from me is calling folks "assholes" and otherwise using
foul language. We get enough of that from JohnH and Bassy.

It seems as if you are doing the EXACT same thing you are accusing Chuck
of doing, telling others what they can and can not post. Also anyone
who has been in rec.boats for anytime at all, has seen you call many
people Assholes and using profanity.