DSK DSK is offline

Default Hey Chuck...

You know, the Eskimos have over 70 words for snow. I wonder
how many different words for "rain" they have in Seattle.

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Just walk into a Starbucks and look at the board with the coffee drink
descriptions.

With that many ways to describe coffee, it has to be about a
bizillion.

Years ago, I narrowly escaped getting lynched in Seattle...
I went to a couple of different shops & street vendors
trying to buy a cup of coffee, and finally in exasperation
said out loud "All I want is a PLAIN CUP OF COFFEE!"

DSK