Doug Kanter

Default OT The Conservative Brain

"noah" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:50:15 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"noah" wrote in message
.. .

I find some of the political discussions interesting. The three-month
long bilateral personal attacks are moronic, and an insult to the
group in general.

My two cents,
noah

I view this venue in the same way as the bar at a marina. If you found
people there discussing nothing but boats, you could be quite sure you'd
found a bar full of robots.

I hope I made it clear that I agree with your comment Doug. The ones
I could live without are the abusive, profane, name-calling contests
over nothing, that go on forever. It doesn't take much wit, or
intelligence, to incessantly curse out an adversary. I've never
kill-filed anyone, but I've been sorely tempted.

Regards,
noah

Let's kill file EVERYONE. :-)