JohnH JohnH is offline

Default I can't believe this.............

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:09:50 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

JimH wrote:
"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
oups.com...

Basskisser wrote:
I guess you'd have to read JimH's original post. No mention of boats,
just cold and lights. If we are going t go there, then everything
could
be considered on topic, including political trolls.
Gould wrote:

I agree that JimH's post didn't mention putting lights on boats.

And it's true that 2-3 guys use this NG as a sort of "myspace" page,
fulfilling a need to communicate the smallest details of daily life to
a tiny group of unkown individuals.

JimH wrote:

You term as sheriff expires at the end of the year. Go find another job
already.

I'd make a lousy dentist. No way to know when you're going to hit an
exposed and hypersensitive nerve. :-)

You really shouldn't have "snipped" the rest of my reply, however. I
was half-assed defending your silly thread, and pointing out that
goofball posts like "I took a photo of our dog scratching his ear with
my new D90000 camera with the 6.8-400mm lens that I bought on Ebay for
$XXX,XXX" are a lot less destructive than "Republicans are assholes,"
"Bush is an idiot" "Hillary is a lesbian" or "Democrats support the
terrorists" cut 'n pastes.

There is a subtle but important difference between having anything
compelling to post and feeling compelled to post just anything.

Get a life Chuck.

JimH,
Why are you offended by what Chuck said?

That's JimH's way of staying on Harry's 'good side' so he'll have a friend.