KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Toilet orientation

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

I too have always thought that centerline orientation is best for the
head. Unfortunately, I've never seen a smaller-to-moderately sized boat
where this works. Of course, one could always make the head the focal
point of the boat, but most visitors would find it odd.

I should note that I've seen more than one or two boats that had the head
mounted fore-and-aft, centerline, in the bow. While this takes great
advantage of space, I shudder to think of using that head underway in any
kind of chop.