posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.building,uk.rec.boats.motor
Matt Colie Matt Colie is offline

Default 2 stroke / 4 stroke advice

Referenced in the article at the link below is a group called
Public Interest Research Group in Michigan. In years past, these people
performed a nobel and valuable function. In recent years they have been
completely over run in their environment faction by the "people are
evil" crowd that will oppose any action that might change the world away
from primevil forest.

They define a major oil spill as more than can cleaned up with a single
tissue.

wrote:

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 01:56:19 GMT,
(Drew
Dalgleish) wrote:

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 23:08:53 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Matt Colie wrote:
snip

(Canada has wells in most of the great

lakes - we aren't allowed to, Cuba will soon be using Chinese
investment to drill under the Florida straight - we can't do that either.)

snip..

Never heard of Canada drilling the Great Lakes for oil.
Can you let us know where you found that info.

There are a few gas wells in lake Erie but I'm not aware of any oil
wells either.

http://detnews.com/2005/project/0508/14/Z15-275433.htm