Tim Tim is offline

Default I can't believe this.............

It was 71 here Saturday, and in the high 60's yesterday. the weather
is supposed to be almost too good too be true, that is untill about
thursday, then storm, rain, maybe snow, high in the low 30's...

Jack Redington wrote:
JimH wrote:
" JimH" not telling you @ pffftt.com wrote in message
. ..

.........Weather!!!!!!!

Mid 50's and sunny. It has been this way since last Tuesday and is
supposed to stay this way till next Friday.

I was able to put up most of the outside Christmas lights (will finish
tomorrow) and without freezing my back end off.
;-)

Oops, forgot to mention (to keep it 'on topic'): I saw about a dozen boats
today when I drove along the Lake today.........all fishing.

Lake Hartwell was active the last three days as well. We trolled and
caught a few largemouths from the pontoon. Air temps were in the high 60's..

Capt Jack R..