krj krj is offline

Default wondering .. do you have a TV on board? How ....

Legality never bothered Larry. It's just his contribution to the plot to
put the jew run movie studios out of business.

NE Sailboat wrote:

Captain Larry ,, let me see if I have this right ... I buy a laptop. Then
I purchase an external hard drive. Download the movies onto the external
hard drive ,, instant movie library.

Is this all legal?

------------------------

"Larry" wrote in message

"Capt. Rob" wrote in news:1164551737.250119.99120
:

You can store 100 movies in
the space of a couple of paperbacks.

A hundred? You want me to ERASE 90% of the hard drive??...(c;

There's another issue on a boat, too. DVD/CD storage of FRAGILE disks
for the DVD player. If he gets a nice laptop and adds one of the
monsterous hard drives in a $39 USB external hard drive box, there are NO
disks to store, scratch, curse over when they don't work. Just plug in
the USB drive, select which genre music/movies you want and pick from the
400 movies and 25,000 music files to play. Load the drive at home and
just carry it all to the boat. My 750GB external hd is about a foot
long, 3" thick and 5" wide. DivX movies from alt.binaries.movies.divx
end up being from 700MB to 1.4GB each, depending on how the ripper
compressed them. Storing 500 of these movies is easy!

Those old movies you like are also posted to:
alt.binaries.movies
alt.binaries.boneless
alt.binaries.multimedia.vintage-film
alt.binaries.multimedia.vintage-film.post-1960

Wonderful old TV shows are also posted to:
alt.binaries.multimedia.vintage-tv

There's thousands of them on usenetserver.com as I'm typing this. Help
yourself..(c;

I've collected a few and no, I don't send them out:
MASTER MOVIE LIST