Larry Larry is offline

Default Skype 3.0 has LIVE voice chat!

"Bob" wrote in news:1164347566.713599.208120
@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Larry wrote:
Tsk, tsk, all this typing. It's not really necessary anymore.

Download
Skype 3.0 Beta from:
Larry

Larry:

Got a Skype question.

I am getting voice in maessges.

1) Is there a way to create folders and save the messages in diffrent
places within Skype?
2) Any way to move the message as an audio file and save it in a
directory outside Skype or on another drive?

Bob

There are many new recorders for Skype. Look at:
https://extras.skype.com/

I like the idea of the one that records Skype calls directly to MP3,
which is a great idea.

As to the messages containing audio files, I'm not quite sure what
"messages" you are referring to. Are these chat messages or voicemail
messages or SMS messages?? There really is no "inside" or "outside" to
Skype. Skype and its files reside in C:\Program Files\Skype. Any
Contents Skype stores is stored under My Documents\My Skype Contents or
My Skype Pictures or My Skype Received Files or My Skype Wallpapers,
which simply separates them from My Pictures, etc., from other programs.
Look under My Documents for the Skype subdirectories and I think you'll
find what you're looking for there. You can move them any where you
like. Skype won't care. Skype has already created folders and saved
contents in these places for you.

If you want to see something really neat, download the Internet Explorer
plugin for Skype. Every time the plugin sees a phone number on a
webpage, it creates a dialup clicker for Skype. If you have your
headphones on and want to talk to "them", just click and it dials!...(c;

Larry
--
Guess what I want to do with the Little Drummer Boy's drum
by Christmas Eve....rrrrump..pa-pum...pum...up his bum....