Tim Tim is offline

Default wondering .. do you have a TV on board? How ....

Rosalie B. wrote:
Friends of ours have one of those, but that is their home. They don't
have a house. They are full time RVers - they live in their RV - and
that's what those kinds of RVs are made for. Living in different
parts of the country without having to unpack.

By there own confession, the people that I'm talking about bought
theirs to "go camping"

We live on our boat full time for sometimes six months. We aren't
camping. We are living in various harbors and marinas without having
to fly there and pack and unpack. So we aren't 'getting away from
stuff'. And we like to watch TV.

Fine! God bless you for it.

I don't have any expectations for you.

Thank you, and neither do I for you.

You can obviously do what you
want. And in return, I expect you to allow us to use our boat in the
way that suits us without looking down your nose at us and implying
that your way is the only REAL way to enjoy a boat..

Did i say i was going to stop you?

Rosalie B. wrote:
If the fact that I want to watch TV isn't a
problem for him, then why should you or Tim have a problem with it?