Rosalie B. Rosalie B. is offline

Default wondering .. do you have a TV on board? How ....

Dave wrote:

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 22:32:43 GMT, Rosalie B.
said:

The question that was asked was - do you have a TV on your boat. You
could just say no, without moralizing about it. You could even say,
No we don't have a TV because we don't want one.

Yes. Or I could have said I think anybody who spends his time on a boat
watching a boob tube has to be a little nuts.

But I didn't. I simply concurred in Tim's statement that

" When we're out on the boat, That's it. ..just us and the boat.

If I wanted to watch TV, I'd stay home with the big screen,."

A little sensitive on the point, are we?

Just tired of everyone who thinks their way is the best and only way
and has a superior attitude about it.

We have a slightly bigger boat than perhaps we need because Bob
realized that we would both need our own space. Knowing that is
probably why we are still married after 47 years.

So ... just us and the boat wouldn't work for us. Bob has to be doing
stuff all the time, and I like to be in contact with other people,
even if briefly or just virtually.

I'm OK with the boat, but it wasn't my idea or goal, so if Bob puts a
TV on for me, fine. If the fact that I want to watch TV isn't a
problem for him, then why should you or Tim have a problem with it?