posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.building,uk.rec.sailing,uk.rec.boats.motor
Andy Champ Andy Champ is offline

Default 2 stroke / 4 stroke advice

Chi Chi wrote:

It's called taking pride in your job. Contrary to what you might think about
truckers most of Us take pride in what we do and do it safely and
curtiously. I deliver sensitive electronics and computers for 10 years and
never had a damage claim ever, something I'm proud to be able to boast. And
so You know usually it's the guys in the warehouse that don't give a damn
and throw the stuff on the truck any ole way they can mostly union
employee's, so blame them not the truckers.

Trouble is, you work in a job where a small minority of people ruin
things for everyone else.

Just think what life must be like for an honest Gipsy.

Andy