posted to rec.boats.paddle
[email protected] johnkuthe@gmail.com is offline

Default Snorkels -- was Remembering Scott Bristow today. . . .

Wow! This thread degenerated into a rather tangential subject!!

Just wanted to add another remembrance of Scott Bristow from the old
RBP days. I remember! I still have my old and worn RBP tee shirt with
the emblem of Scott hand paddling his 007 too! And an RBP sticker on
the back of my Grateful Heads helmet too, cause it's oval, and a bit
smaller than the Grateful Heads logo sticker. Every once in a while
someone notices it and asks me about it too, and I let them know that
there *was* an internet presence for boaters before the WWW and
Boatertalk days!

And Scott was among the creme of the crop in those bygone days.

Happy Thanksgiving all! :-)

John Kuthe...