posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.building,uk.rec.sailing,uk.rec.boats.motor
Chi Chi Chi Chi is offline

Default 2 stroke / 4 stroke advice

It's called taking pride in your job. Contrary to what you might think about
truckers most of Us take pride in what we do and do it safely and
curtiously. I deliver sensitive electronics and computers for 10 years and
never had a damage claim ever, something I'm proud to be able to boast. And
so You know usually it's the guys in the warehouse that don't give a damn
and throw the stuff on the truck any ole way they can mostly union
employee's, so blame them not the truckers.
wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:43:49 -0500, Larry wrote:

Yes. In any engine with loose lube oil inside it, you can only tilt,
carry and store it in certain locations.

They ship 4 stroke Mercs "wet". Mine came in with everything ready to
go but the gasoline. I am not sure how they keep truckers from storing
them any damn way they want.