posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.building,uk.rec.sailing,uk.rec.boats.motor
Inno Inno is offline

Default 2 stroke / 4 stroke advice

Mail sorters I know have this game: every day they find the parcel
with the most FRAGILE stickers and play football with it...

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:27:10 -0000, "chris" chris at yachtsmen.co.uk
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:43:49 -0500, Larry wrote:

Yes. In any engine with loose lube oil inside it, you can only tilt,
carry and store it in certain locations.

They ship 4 stroke Mercs "wet". Mine came in with everything ready to
go but the gasoline. I am not sure how they keep truckers from storing
them any damn way they want.

Label "this way up" ? :-)

ChrisR

Gee I never thought of that. So if I write "fragile" on the box my
mailman won't kick it off the back of the truck?