NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default wondering .. do you have a TV on board? How ....

Since I don't have a "big screen" at home ....... a little screen on board
should be ok ... right?

I checked around and the dvd players are selling for $50 bucks ( that is the
price on the black Friday flyer ).

I clicked on a web site that said the battery should go 6 hours. Some of
them do battery packs, so you can bring two all powered up when you leave
for a cruise.

I also have a cd/am/fm/ stereo on board. I am adding a laptop for the boat.
Haven't bought it yet. The laptop will be used for navigation as well as
goofing.

With so much out there for sale, check ebay, why not?

Still must sail the boat though.

---
"Tim" wrote in message
ups.com...
I don't have one on the boat. I probably won't. The closest thing I
have to a TV is a depthfinder. But I do have an AMFM CD player .

When we're out on the boat, That's it. ..just us and the boat.

If I wanted to watch TV, I'd stay home with the big screen,.

NE Sailboat wrote:
Funny, I was thinking about this tonight .. why? I have no idea.

Do those small black and white tv's work? How much power? How do you
power
one? Battery?

While I have your attention :: how much power does a laptop take up?

Also, how long will a laptop run before it is out of juice?