Tim Tim is offline

Default wondering .. do you have a TV on board? How ....

I don't have one on the boat. I probably won't. The closest thing I
have to a TV is a depthfinder. But I do have an AMFM CD player .

When we're out on the boat, That's it. ..just us and the boat.

If I wanted to watch TV, I'd stay home with the big screen,.

NE Sailboat wrote:
Funny, I was thinking about this tonight .. why? I have no idea.

Do those small black and white tv's work? How much power? How do you power
one? Battery?

While I have your attention :: how much power does a laptop take up?

Also, how long will a laptop run before it is out of juice?