posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.building,uk.rec.sailing,uk.rec.boats.motor
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default 2 stroke / 4 stroke advice

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:46:02 -0500, "Scotty"

wrote:

My Honda 8HP had to be laid down a specific way.

SBV

Did you find that a small inconvenience, or an

insurmountable obstacle, Scotty?

neither. it was no big deal. Do you think it would be for
you?

Is it more of a nuisance than having to carefully measure

and mix oil into the
gas, and keep it in a separate container for a 2-stroke

motor?

it was less of a nuisance than you are. I have several 2
stroke engines around here, so there's always a jug of pre
mix handy.

HTH
SBV