bb

Default Bottom paint in Clearwater area

On Wed, 19 May 2004 03:19:47 GMT, "Tom Treadway"
wrote:

Funny. :-)

I have to admit it is a little strange to see boat-related posts in this
newsgroup.

TT

Back to your post. For years Ross Yacht on Island Estates in
Clearwater had a great reputation as a boat yard producing quality
work, but you pay for it. They have recently changed hands so I'm not
sure of their current status as far as quality work goes. I know
there must be a couple of good yards in Tarpon Springs. If you don't
come up with something, I'd suggest calling Mark at Yacht Registry
(brokerage) in Dunedin. He should have a good opinion of the yards up
that way.

Good luck,
bb