posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.building,uk.rec.sailing,uk.rec.boats.motor
KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default 2 stroke / 4 stroke advice

"James Sweet" wrote in message

Perhaps I'm naive, but since when is Flash spyware?

It isn't, however it is used for quite a few annoying ads.

Firefox to the rescue, the flashblock extension makes every flash object
just a button you can push if you want it to load. Adblock lets you block
ads, I really can't see how anyone can stand to use the internet any other
way these days.

Yeah, I switched to Firefox about a year ago after finding out how much
spyware IE was encouraging on my system, and I regret the switch not even a
little.