posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.building,uk.rec.sailing,uk.rec.boats.motor
KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default 2 stroke / 4 stroke advice

"Larry" wrote in message
I tried to quote from Mercury or Evinrude from a downloaded owner's
manual, but both websites tried to force me to install Flash players so
they could run code on my computer to spy on me, which I will not permit,
and, once that was bypassed, informed me I had to already be an owner to
download an Evinrude owner's manual, making me question, "What are they
hiding?", as it costs them nothing to let me have a look, being a
potential customer.

Larry
--
Turkeys will be cheaper, Friday morning...(sigh)

Perhaps I'm naive, but since when is Flash spyware?