[email protected] kentobin@newsguy.com is offline

Default Fuel Polishing, in general

On 20 Nov 2006 19:47:14 -0800, "Skip Gundlach" wrote:

I'd do the separate feeds. A friend of mine had one feed going to his heater and
engine and somehow that got air in the engine line. Would you believe a Hans Christian?

moral of this story was separate feeds and check your anchor for easy deployment
before shoving off. an electric fuel pump plumbed in for bleeding would have sped up
the job too. he won't even sail with me now unless I check the anchor before we
leave the dock.

I'd err on the side of caution.

I debated doing a separate feed, but decided that getting the fuel from
the same point as the engine in the tank would have the best likelihood
of making sure that what the engine pulled would have first been
polished.