Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Nordic Tug 42 review...

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:27:42 -0500, Ed wrote:

Are you sure you know what you want? You are comparing a Viking and a
Hatteras to a Nordic tug????

You're new to the discussion, so let me fill you in.

I sold my 32' Contender Fisharound as my other half didn't like it all
that much. We had the pleasure of joining Wayne B and his wife aboard
Wayne's Grand Banks 49 last year and SWMBO liked it very much.

So, this is an exploration more of what I'm comfortable with more than
what I'm actually going to purchase in a boat with more of the
comfortable amenities for SWMBO.

Thus, I'm looking at a bunch of different styles from displacement
hulls to planing hulls.

Additionally, I'm not comfortable with the whole inboard thing being
more of an outboard type guy - personal preference. I'm also a bit of
a speed freak, but I've giving displacement it's due in the search.

Tom,

Why don't you and Mrs. Wave take a ride up sometime and take a look at the
Navigator.
Not to buy ... just to see another type of boat style. In some ways it's
sorta between a GB and a Sportsfish in terms of purpose of design. It also
has lotsa room. Might give you some other ideas.

Eisboch