posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Shame and debasement

"Scotty" wrote in message
news

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

I like your second post much better, but can you think of

any other things
you should have done differently?

When he wrote about throwing the anchor, I thought he was
going to try to kedge off.

SBV

It's kinda funny, but no one has mentioned what started all of this: the
engine. If one relies upon their engine to be able to get back home or to
get out of trouble, having it "slowly stop running" should be a matter of
concern. I believe that the first order of business shouldn't have been
continuing the sail, but in finding out why the engine died, and fixing it.