scott scott is offline

Default Image stabilized binoculars

I've used the Canon 15x50 and they work just fine on land or if the boat is
relatively stable, eg on the ICW -- good optics and sharp images - I like
them a lot. Offshore, forget about it unless it is almost a flat calm --
out there I still prefer plain old 7 x 50's, any decent brand. Is it
Fujinon that has a model with much more active stabilization designed for
rougher conditions? That might be worth a try but I would like to try them
out before laying out that kind of $$$!
Scott
"just me" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone here have and use them? I'm looking at Fujinon 14x40 and
Canon 15x50 and 18x50. Input and experiences appreciated.