Don White Don White is offline

Default flat trailer tires

DannyB wrote:
My roomate bought a boat w/trailer in 1991. He used it 3 times in that
year. It has been sitting in the garage unused since then. I finally
want it out of the garage. Of course the tires are flat and look dry
rotted. I took one of the wheels off and was suprised it took air
pressure. Removed the second and it won't pressurize. The seal between
the rim and the wheel is broken. What can I use to put around the outer
circumference of the tire to pull it in so it will seal and pressueize?
Besides taking it somewhere and having them do it.
Thanks for any info. Dan.

Soapy water? I believe auto stores sell the liquid sealer used by garages.