Chuck Gould Chuck Gould is offline

Default Any boaters left here? Holiday light question.

(The current ratio of off-topic to boating threads is running about
4:1. The current ratio of OT to boating posts is running almost 13:1).

I'm going to be rigging for a couple of lighted boat parades and I'm
trying to figure whether to run my Honda 1100 watt genset or run off of
the inverter. Anybody know, offhand, how many amps a string of the itsy
bitsy holiday lights might draw? If I can get a couple of hours of
light off the inverter bank
I won't screw around with the gasoline powered genset.