posted to rec.boats.electronics
[email protected] sacnussem@hotmail.com is offline

Default RayTech RNS 6.0 Best in Show --- I am confused.

Larry, I certainly understand when someone is so full of themselves
that they think their shat don't stink. I've dealt with many of your
kind in my 25+ years as an electronics dealer. Usually I'd encourage
you to go elsewhere. Full of opinions and low on facts. All hat and
no cowboy.
Larry wrote:
"Bill Kearney" wrote in
:

It's Larry and someone mentioned Raymarine. He's just trying to find
a way to use it to whinge about their radomes.

Not at all but thank you for remembering....

My point is no NMEA output is EVER going to be honest about ANY member's
equipment, no matter how bad it is.

Sorry...I'm still laughing about someone actually asking about the
Ubiquotous 5000 in the other reply....He doesn't get it...or you about the
point of the post.

Larry
--
Halloween candy sure has dropped in price, lately!