posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default RayTech RNS 6.0 Best in Show --- I am confused.

"Bill Kearney" wrote in
:

It's Larry and someone mentioned Raymarine. He's just trying to find
a way to use it to whinge about their radomes.

Not at all but thank you for remembering....

My point is no NMEA output is EVER going to be honest about ANY member's
equipment, no matter how bad it is.

Sorry...I'm still laughing about someone actually asking about the
Ubiquotous 5000 in the other reply....He doesn't get it...or you about the
point of the post.

Larry
--
Halloween candy sure has dropped in price, lately!