Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default I need some ideas..

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:37:48 GMT, "RG" wrote:

. ..
on how to get these freakin' balloons out of a 75 foot tree.

http://www.swsports.org/images/PB143360.JPG

http://www.swsports.org/images/PB143361.JPG

I was wondering what the dogs were barking at out the front bay
window.

Now I know.

And I want them gone.

Use The Force, Luke.

I tried that - didn't work.

Or in this case, let the next Nor'Easter take care of
it. With any luck, maybe they'll blow into the trees of the Putz that let
them loose in the first place.

Well, we are in for some wind in the next few days.

Other solutions with much more entertainment value for the observer:
Low-flying plane with a tailhook.
George Jetson-style strap-on jet pack (don't forget your helmet).
Two words: Flubber shoes.
If you're out of Flubber, a very large trampoline (still thinking the
helmet
is a good idea).
Make significant donation to local Catholic church. Ask to borrow Flying
Nun for about an hour.

Any of the above should be complimented with a ground-based video crew to
maximize aforementioned entertainment value.

Those are all great ideas, but I'm looking for a more Wile E. Coyote
type solution.

I looked in the ACME catalog, but didn't see anything worth while
except for the springs you put on your shoes.

Maybe I should build a really big ramp, get a running start in the
F-250 and as I fly by the tree, reach out the window and grab the damn
things.

The Vette. Remember the advert they pulled.