Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default I need some ideas..

"Don White" wrote in message

I'd use the 'General' if I was going to try that. Ask Mrs. E if you can
borrow it.

Mrs.E. has no authority over the General. Not much anyway. Maybe a little.

Funny you should suggest that though. A couple of hours ago I got an email
from the Art Director, Office of Marketing Communications at Boston College.
Somehow she found out about the General Lee. Seems the theme for their
holiday office party this year is "The Dukes of Hazzard" and she wanted to
know if I would be willing to rent it to them for a few hours and bring it
to some place in Chestnut Hill.

No way am I taking into Boston, let alone "rent" it for a college office
party.

Eisboch