KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Algae-X (no "opinions" or hearsay, please, just real-world, first-person) user experience sought

"Chi Chi" wrote in message
et...
I disagree with the statement it can't hurt. It could end up fouling
injectors or clogging them or making seals start to leak, it could have
problems with fuel pump as well.
Until this has all been checked out in a study and documented by some
recognized testing agency I wouldn't dare put that stuff in my fuel.

Algea-X doesn't go into the fuel. The fuel goes through the Algea-X. It
cannot contaminate the fuel, it's just a magnetic field. Could it help? Bog
only knows. But it can't hurt.