Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Algae-X (no "opinions" or hearsay, please, just real-world, first-person) user experience sought

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:06:51 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

I wear a pendant watch as a protection against attack from Bengal Tigers. It
must work, as I have never even SEEN a Bengal Tiger while wearing my watch.

Obviously you should keep wearing that watch. There have been some
positive reports about Algae-X from intelligent people who claimed to
have tried other things first with no success. Who knows? The impact
of electromagnetic forces on biological organisms is poorly inderstood
if at all, but right now there is no scientific proof. That's why I
told Skip that the jury is still out instead of flat out claiming no
benefit. I also think that it can't hurt, so if you have already done
the other important things and don't mind shelling out a few bucks,
what the heck.