jim.isbell jim.isbell is offline

Default Algae-X (no "opinions" or hearsay, please, just real-world, first-person) user experience sought

Because you have had no problems after cleaning the fuel installing new
filters and an Alge-X does not in any way mean that it works. It just
means cleaning the fuel and replacing the filters worked. Its like the
diet pills that say "Taken with a sensible diet and regular exersise
you will loose weight." OK, now try it with out taking the pill and
see what happens.

As a physicist, I say "Balder Dash"

Lets hear from all those people out there that have NO ALGE-X
installation that also have NO problems.

The original post wanted to hear only from those that had installed the
thing. This is how you skew a study if that is what you want. But if
you want truth you need to hear from the 95% who dont use it and dont
have problems as well as the 5% that do use it and dont have problems.

It is all an outgrowth of the myth in the 1930s that your car would get
better fuel mileage with a "cow magnet" strapped to the gas line.

I would say "real world, first person", includes me who have been
boating for 40 years with no fuel problems and NO ALGE-X Thats "real
world" as well as the people who use it.