Marshall Banana

Default Vehicle for Towing boat

Also Sprach Doug Kanter :

more than a 21' center console with an outboard. FYI, he used to tow it
with a Dodge Caravan, which was on it's third transmission when he sold
it. He "upgraded" to a Lexus RX300, which now has mysteriously lost it's
overdrive.

Does the Lexus have a transmission cooler?

I assume so, he bought it with a towing package. It's the older body
style, BTW. 2001, I think. I know the Caravan had one, because I
installed it.

Dan

--
It seemed to me that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to
need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of

--Douglas Adams, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish (Wonko the Sane)