Marshall Banana

Default Vehicle for Towing boat

Also Sprach trainfan1 :

The RX300 is supposed to be a pretty decent tow vehicle.

Please post back and let us know how he did with the transmission trouble.

It's been an ongoing issue for a few months now. Dealer keeps throwing
parts at it hoping to fix it. He seems to think it is a problem external
to the tranny, apparantly there are several things that can cause the
computer to go into a limp mode and not engage the OD... but it hasn't
stored any trouble codes, so who knows. I know for sure that so far, they
have replaced two temperature sensors that are supposed to keep the tranny
from going into OD until it is warmed up. Each time, the OD seems to work
when the dealer is done with it, but stops working, sometimes in 30
minutes, sometimes a few weeks.

Dan

--
I bet even my own urine would taste good in Seattle.

-- Chris Sidi