posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default Google proves MacGregor 26 is flimsy

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
"Maxprop" wrote
..... Let the
powerboaters brag all they
want about how 'green' they are using biodiesel.

Scotty wrote:
You win !

I'm trying to remember if I bragged about using biodiesel.

You can't brag about it if you don't use it.

Around here the main customers for biodiesel are commercial vessels. They
smell like someone is making popcorn when they motor by. Most of the
recreational powerboaters burn petroleum diesel, primarily because it's
readily available, and many are leery of using biodiesel for some unknown
reason. Those who do, however, brag about being 'green.' To a sailor
that's like Richard Simmons boasting to Vin Diesel about being manly.

Max