posted to alt.sailing.asa
Goofball_star_dot_etal Goofball_star_dot_etal is offline

Default Google proves MacGregor 26 is flimsy

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 12:15:22 -0500, DSK wrote:

Positive flotation probably wouldn't be offered by manufacturers
voluntarily.

It already is, by several. Sadler & Etap spring to mind.

Goofball_star_dot_etal wrote:
http://www.mikelucasyachting.co.uk/story.htm

Cool link, thanks. Lots of info in there I didn't know
about. I had heard about the sailing-while-flooded test.

There are a couple of people who contribute once in a while
over at the rec.boats.cruising NG with Sadlers.

There are more here amongst the locals than any other make. I was very
impressed with my trip on the 34.