posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
[email protected] tschnautz@gmail.com is offline

Default OT - Don't worry. Be happy

"Money is the mother's milk of politics,"
Jesse "Big Daddy" Unruh

john wrote:
I'm sick of Politics.
I'm sick of Politicians. Every damned one of them is for sale or has
invested in his seat for profit for him and his friends.
I'm sick of Lobbyists.
I don't want to hear another lie from either side about their promises
or the evil of the other side. They're both corrupt.
I'm sick of the evolving Police State.
I'm sick of every damned thing associated with Washington Politics,
State Politics, and Local Politics and their Owners.
I'm sick of being sick about corrupt Politicians and "news" programs
that report how corrupt the other side is and how their side is less
corrupt an morally superior.
Is there any sanctuary away from their madness?